Screening prospective tenants is more important and more complicated than ever before. GLVPM makes it easy by handeling all your tenant screening needs.
- Income: All income is verified via W-2, Income Tax Returns, or pay stubs.
- Landlord Reference: Greater Las Vegas Property Management not only checks with the current Landlord, but we also check the previous Landlord. Many times, current Landlords will lie, in hopes that the tenants will move. The previous Landlord has nothing to gain and will give you the most honest evaluation.
- Credit Reports: The credit history is checked for all applicants.
- Criminal Background: The criminal background of all applicants is checked. Applicants with recorded incidents of violence, sexual in nature, or numerous disturbances, are declined.
- Employer: Verification of employment is required for all applicants.
The right lease can sometimes mean the difference between making a profit or not. As part of our services, we provide you with leases and agreements designed to protect you, your investment, and your income.
- Rental Agreement: Our Rental Agreement is very detailed and spells out the tenant’s responsibilities to nearly every detail. To date, our rental agreement has never lost a day in court.
- Staff: We have a full time leasing staff to answer prospective tenant questions and personally meet them at your property.
- Showings: Greater Las Vegas Property Management does not recommend that prospective tenants drive by the property first. Instead we prefer meeting them at the property to show them the amenities of the property and the neighborhood and allowing the property to sell itself.
- Renewals: Turnovers are expensive. That’s why we send the tenants a renewal letter. Depending on the market, this letter may offer a re-signing bonus or rent credit for extending their current rental agreement. Within the renewal letter we also address maintenance requests and referral fees paid to the tenant.
- Signs: Yard signs are the least expensive form of advertising, yet very effective, which is why we post our signs on the properties the moment notice is received by the tenant.
- Banners and Billboards: GLVPM uses banners, directional, bus stop benches, and permanent signs posted all over the Greater Las Vegas, NV area.
- Classified Ads: Online and print classified advertising is becoming less and less effective. Greater Las Vegas Property Management tracks all its advertising to ensure rental success.
- Web site: Our web address is posted on every sign, form, and ad that we have. The Internet is far-reaching and assists in bringing us highly qualified tenants. Our Internet advertising posts all available rentals to over a hundred websites and the top rental search engines.
- Referrals: Referrals are a great source of new tenants. GLVPM works closely with corporate business partners and realtors that specialize in relocation services. Also Greater Las Vegas Property Management offers referral fees to all of our tenants.